Super easy Cinnamon coffee cake
2 call purpose flour
2 Tbspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspmaple flavor
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/4 cbutter, cut into small chunks
3 tspground cinnamon
·chopped pecans or walnuts optional.
How to Make Super easy Cinnamon coffee cake
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 pan.
- in large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt set aside
- in small bowl beat egg and stir in milk, vanilla and maple flavor.
- combine flour and egg mixture till just combined. don't over beat. pour into greased 9x13 pan
- sprinkle top with cinnamon, brown sugar, pecans and butter, or stir them together and drop by spoofulls on the top evenly
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve warm.