Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
1 oz(11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
1 Tbsptablespoon butter
2 ccups refrigerated liquid egg whites. prefer whole eggs my self
1/2 ozteaspoon salt
1/4 ozteaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 ccups frozen vegetables (broccoli, spinach and red bell peppers,
1 ccup shredded cheddar cheese
2frozen turkey sausage patties, thawed and cut into bite-sized pieces
How to Make Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10" x 15" baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough onto coated baking sheet. Partially bake dough for 5 minutes then remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg whites, salt, and pepper; scramble and cook until eggs are firm.
- Spoon scrambled eggs over prepared crust; top evenly with vegetables, cheese, and sausage pieces.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Slice and serve
- I PREFER WHOLE EGGS RATHER THAN EGG WHITES.