Sunday Brunch Sandwiches
- crescent roll / bread
- 2 slice
- swiss cheese
- 3-4 slice
- canadian bacon
- salt and pepper
- tabacco sauce
- horseradish sauce
How to Make Sunday Brunch Sandwiches
- 1Heat oven to 350
- 2Set aside sandwich foil. One piece per sandwich
- 3Slice, horizontal, large crescent roll, set aside
- 4In a small bowl, scramble one egg. Season with salt, pepper and Tabasco Sauce. Prepare egg mixture in heated fry pan. Make sure egg is in (one) whole piece. Once egg is fried, set aside.
- 5On sliced crescent bread, spread Horseradish sauce. (Or what ever kind of sauce/spread you prefer).
- 6Slice onion into size that fit's your taste.
- 7Build your sandwich! On bottom layer; place one slice of Swiss Cheese. Follow with, Canadian Bacon slices, egg, sliced onions, top with another slice of Swiss Cheese. Add top portion of roll. Wrap in sandwich foil.
- 8Place foiled wrapped sandwich on oven proof pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Just enough to melt the cheese. Enjoy!