Sugar free/fat free granola in any flavor you wish.Crunchy salad topping too
- 3 c
- old fashioned oats
- 1 c
- water or milk
- 1 c
- splenda(sucralose)( or brown sugar if you can have it)
- 3 tsp
- cinnamon or combination of ginger and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- if you're making it as a salad crunch, use oats,water and spices like garlic salt or salt and oregano, skip milk,sugar,van.,cinnamon...
How to Make Sugar free/fat free granola in any flavor you wish.Crunchy salad topping too
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..Prepare a very large pizza tray or jelly roll pan with a quick spray of non-stick spray.
- 2Put oats in large bowl. Add all the liquid. Stir quickly with wooden or large metal spoon.
- 3Spread this as thin as you can, on the prepared tray.
- 4Sprinkle the splenda or sugar mixed with the spices of your choice, all over it.(don't put the sugar in the liquid or flavor is lost).SALAD TOPPING-add spices you chose, like garlic salt,salt and oregano,onion salt, sprinkle all over top of oats.
- 5Put in 350 degree oven BUT!!!! BUT!!!turn down right away!! and bake overnight @170 degrees F.(yes, all night). Wake up and enjoy! very good on top of yoghurt too.(can be baked all day instead of all night of course. Take out when it's crunchy.