- 1 1/2 c
- self rising flour
- 1 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- milk, 2% or enough to thin batter
- strawberries, sliced thin
How to Make Strawberry Pancakes And Whoopie Cream
- 1Measure flower, add sugar and combine with fork in large measuring cup.
- 2Add egg and milk combining until thinned mixture. Let stand while pan heats up. You want a lightly buttered pan on medium heat.
- 3Pour pancakes add 4 slices of strawberries to each pancake. Leave alone until bubbles and surface looks dry, then turn.
- 4Whoopie Cream Mixture.
Combine 1 large plop of cream cheese to 1 large plop of sour cream. Add 6-8 drops of vanilla and powdered sugar to thicken. Add powdered sugar to sweeten as desired! Kids love this added to the pancakes.