Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
1 pkgpillsbury crescent rolls
8 tspstrawberry jam
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 tsplemon juice
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 Tbspsugar (to sprinkle on top, if desired)
How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy and there are no lumps.
- Unroll crescent rolls. On fattest part of triangle; spoon on 2 tsp of cream cheese mixture and 1 tsp of strawberry jam. Roll and make sure fattest part of crescent roll is on the bottom of pan so that filling doesn't ooze out.
- Whisk together egg white and water. Brush over each crescent roll.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown. Sprinkle with granulated sugar, if desired (yes...I did). :-)