Ruth Ann Vokac
It is delicious! I think it will be a winner with my grandchildren.
How to Make Stovetop Granola
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
Add oatmeal and nuts.
- Stir the oatmeal and nuts for 5-8 minutes until they are toasted. Watch the mixture carefully so it doesn't burn.
- After the toasting, add the butter to the middle of the frying pan and stir until it is melted and mixed into the oats.
- Add the 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, and stir it into the mixture.
- Now add the agave syrup or honey and stir throughout the mixture.
- Add the pinch of salt and raisins. Stir.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container
- Note: Just think of the add-in possibilities: other dried fruit, coconut, marshmallows, mini chips, etc. Just know that some might not be healthy!