Steel Cut Oatmeal in a Slow Cooker
- 1 c
- quick cooking steel cut oats
- 2 c
- *boiling* water
- 1/4 tsp
- salt (optional)
*I have only tested this recipe using the HIGH setting.
1. The Old School: brown sugar, butter salt
2. Doctor's Orders: Greek yogurt, flaxseed, blueberries
3. The Truck Stop: fried egg, sausage links, cheddar cheese, hot sauce
4. The Hang Loose: toasted coconut flakes, pineapple chunks, toasted macadamia nuts
5. Oat Couture: dried cherries, creme fraiche, balsamic reduction.