Star Shaped Cinnamon and Sugar French Toast
How to Make Star Shaped Cinnamon and Sugar French Toast
- 1Mix all ingredients with a wire whisk in a large pie pan.
- 2Using a cookie cutter of your choice, prepare your pieces to be dipped.
The birds outside will love the part you discard! or, save them in a bag for stuffing :)
- 3Dip your Texas toast one at a time in your egg batter and fry on a large skillet until browned.
- 4Pile them upon a large fancy plate and dust with powdered sugar.
- 5Serve with jam, syrup, fresh fruit, apple butter...whatever you desire!
If you have egg left over, cook it up for the dogs, they love that treat!