- 1/2 c
- steel cut oats (i use old fashion oats with all of my oatmeal
- 2 c
- unsweetened so delicious coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp
- peanut butter and co. white chocolate wonderful ( i have used regular white chocolate chips)
- sweetener to taste ( i used about 2 teaspoons agave)
- crushed graham crackers for topping
How to Make Slow Cooker White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oatm
- 1the night before: spray crock pot with some oil to help with clean up later. add oats and milk. cook on low over night 7-9 hours.
- 2in the morning: stir your oatmeal well. it may seem watery at the top but if stirred it should become a more uniform consistency. mix in peanut butter and sweetener. top with crushed graham crackers.