"Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole"
I think I got this off the Jimmy Dean official web site back years ago, if I remember right.
If not, then I do not know where I got it.
NOT MY PHOTO...AND RECIPE IS NOT ORIGINAL WITH ME.
1 pkg(26 ounces) frozen shredding hash brown potatoes
1 pkgjimmy dean hearty original sausage crumbles
1 c(at least 4 to 8 oz) shredding mozzarella cheese
1/2 c(at least 2 to 4 oz) shredding parmesan cheese
1/2 cjulienne cut, sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
6green onions, sliced-diced
1/4 tspground black pepper
How to Make "Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole"
- Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering.
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
- Cook on low setting for 6-to-8 hours, or on high setting for 3-to-4 hours...or until eggs are set. Should serves about 12 or so.