- 1/2 c
- steel cut oats
- 2 c
- unsweetened so delicious coconut milk (i also have used silk milk)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- vegan chocolate chips, whole or chooped
- 2 Tbsp
- walnuts, chopped
How to Make Slow Cooker Chocolate Walnut Blondie Oatmeat
- 1the night before: spray your crock pot with some oil to help with clean up later. add everything except chocolate chips and walnuts. cook on low over night (7-9 hours).
- 2in the morning: stir your oatmeal well. it may seem watery at the top bit if stirred it should become a more uniform consistency.
- 3top with whole or chopped chocolate chips and walnuts.