Scrambled Egg & Dill Pickle Sandwich
Cindi M Bauer
severaldashes pepper (see *note)
2 slicesof bread, lightly toasted (see *note)
2 Tbsphellmann's mayonnaise, divided
1-1/2 tspfrench's honey mustard
2-3slices vlasic sandwich stackers kosher dill pickles (see *note)
How to Make Scrambled Egg & Dill Pickle Sandwich
- Place eggs in a bowl; sprinkle in a few dashes of pepper, then scramble eggs with a fork. (Do not add any milk to the eggs!)
- Heat butter in an 8-inch non-stick skillet, then add the scrambled eggs to it.
- Cook eggs till lightly browned on one side, then turn eggs over, and cook till eggs are lightly browned on other side.
- While eggs are cooking in skillet, spread one tablespoon of mayonnaise onto one slice of toasted bread. Then top the bread with 2-3 slices of Vlasic Sandwich Stackers Kosher Dill Pickles.
- Spread the other tablespoon of mayonnaise onto the other slice of toasted bread. Top bread with the honey mustard; spread with butter knife, then place on top of other toasted bread (which already has the cooked eggs and sliced pickles on top). Enjoy!!
- *Note: In place of black pepper, you could use McCormick's Hot Shot!, it's a blend of black & red pepper, or you could use Lawry's Seasoned Pepper. In regards to the bread (when making the sandwiches), I have used white, split top wheat, and oat bran. Choice of bread is up to you! *As for the pickles, you could use GEDNEY'S DILL PICKLE PLANKS, in place of the Vlasic Sandwich Stackers.