Sauted Onion and Mushroom Sandwich
- 8 slice
- whole wheat bread
- onions (chopped)
- 1 can(s)
- button mushroom (cut into halves)
- grated extra old cheddar cheese
- tomato slices
- unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp
- chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 pinch
How to Make Sauted Onion and Mushroom Sandwich
- 1Cut bread diagonally and butter each slices. Put slices of tomato on bread slices.
- 2Heat oil in a pan, over a medium heat. When hot add chopped onions and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
- 3Arrange sauteed ingredients on bread slices and sprinkle grated cheese (and chilli flakes for extra hotness)on top.
- 4Microwave for 5 minutes over medium high or 10 minutes over medium low.