Sausage In A Pancake
Reposted to here on June 10th.,2011
How to Make Sausage In A Pancake
- 1In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix egg and milk together very well.
- 2Mix in enough flour to desired thickness of batter is reached.
- 3Add sausage to batter,make sure sausage is evenly mixed into batter.
- 4For each pancake, pour desired amount of batter on a griddle or into a well oiled skillet over medium heat.
- 5Cook on one side until top bubbles, and pancakes are slightly dry on top.Then flip over and cook other side until golden browned.