sausage egg and potato skillet
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 lb
- potatoes, (3-5) quarterd and sliced
- 1 pkg
- breakfast sausage cut into thirds
- onion coursely chopped
- jalapenos, diced (if desired), i do
How to Make sausage egg and potato skillet
- 1Heat large non-stick skillet to medium heat a fry sausage. set a side.
- 2Heat olive oil, add potatoes, onions, and peppers. Cover and cook until potatoes are done. (15-maybe 20 minutes)stirring occasionally. We want golden brown, not burnt. If my mom burnt them a little, dad would say that's the way he likes them.
- 3Stir in sausage. Pour beaten eggs over mixture and cover (don't stir)and cook till eggs are set. (10-12 minutes) Add cheese and cover for a couple more minutes.
- 4Enjoy. (try it with the biscuits and gravy)