Saturday morning pancake pizza
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- milk (use whatever type you like)
- as needed
- chocolate syrup, powdered surgar, pancake syrup, fruit jam
- as needed
- butter or margarine
How to Make Saturday morning pancake pizza
- 1Beat the eggs either by hand or with a mixer until frothy. Add flour and beat again. The batter should be a little thicker than normal pancake batter.
- 2Add milk and stir until well blended. The batter should now be smooth and considerably thinner than pancake batter.
- 3Add a liberal amount of butter or margarine to a large fryer pan on medium heat to be sure the pan is coated evenly. Pour in all the batter at once. Cook 5-7 minutes until the edges are firm and the topside is mostly dry. Flip pancake ( I highly recommend using a wrist flick to flip it instead of a spatula) Cook another 1-2 minutes until fully cooked. I like to flip a few more times and cook a little longer to get a nice browing on each side.
- 4Place pancake in a large dinner plate and cover liberally with powdered sugar and chocolate sauce and cut like a pizza. My children prefer to eat their pancake pizza slices plain and dipped in maple syrup.