By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cwhole wheat flour
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 cskim milk powder
1/4 cwheat germ
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 craisins or chopped dried apricots
1/2 cunsalted sunflower seeds
1/2 cvegetable oil
1/3 cpeanut butter
How to Make Power Bars
- In bowl, combine flour, sugar, skim milk powder, wheat germ and baking powder; stir in raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Combine eggs, oil, molasses and peanut butter.
- Add to dry ingredients, blending well.
- Spread in greased 9 inch square cake pan.
- Bake in 350 oven for 35 minutes or until browned and firm to the touch.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into 24 bars.
- Bars can be stored in air tight container for up to 5 days.