How to Make Peanut Butter Pancakes-kl
- Spread a drop of oil to coat skillet then heat on Medium setting. This may need to be done again if pancakes start to stick while cooking.
- Place all ingredients in medium bowl and combine with a whisk.
- Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup (depending on how big you like your pancakes) of the batter into heated pan. Tilt pan and rotate in a circle to distribute batter.
- Cook until edges are dry and bottom is golden. Filp and cook on other side until done.
- Top with more peanut butter, your favorite jelly or syrup.