Peanut Butter Banana Blender Mini Muffins
I have made these muffins with peanut butter and also with cashew butter. Both were great. Do not use natural or homemade nut butters, not so great.
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Blender Mini Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredient, except raisins, in food processor. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Place 1 tablespoon of batter in muffin cup.
- Top with a few raisins or dried cherries.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes.