Papa's Buttermilk Pancakes
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Nothing says morning comfort quite like good buttermilk pancakes... and these are among the best we've had! Super light and super flavorful. A morning delight. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Papa's Buttermilk Pancakes
- 1Mix all ingredients together well.
- 2Heat a skillet with a thin coat of oil. Once heated, pour about 2 in. size circle of batter (pancakes are thin, almost crepe like).
- 3After pancakes looked cooked along edges flip and finish cooking on the other side. Add oil to skillet as needed.
- 4Continue until all batter is used. Enjoy with your favorite pancake topping.
- 5NOTE: After cooked, if you have leftovers, they freeze well. Just make sure to place a peice of wax paper between each pancake.