Pannaukkau (Finnish or Swedish Pancake)
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I am really impressed with the amazing flavor produced by such simple ingredients! This would be a wonderful brunch pick. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Pannaukkau (Finnish or Swedish Pancake)
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Put all ingredents (EXCEPT the butter) into a blender. blend.
- 3When oven reaches 400, put the butter into a 9x13 pan and put into the oven for the butter to melt.
- 4When the butter is melted, pour the blended ingredients into the pan with the melted butter.
- 5Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. (I like it crispy so I do 40 min). It will puff up while baking then fall when you take it from oven.
- 6I serve it with butter, syrup, fresh fruit and fresh whipping cream! Very easy and yummy. Enjoy!