How to Make Pancakes
- 1Mix wet ingredients in medium bowl.
- 2Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- 3Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- 4Let sit 5-10 minutes.
- 5For thicker pancakes, use less milk. For thinner pancakes, use more milk.
- 6Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. When edges are dry and the middle has bubbles, turn them over. When both sides are browned, move to a warm plate until all are done.
- 7Serve with your choice of butter, jam, syrup, or fruit.