Orange French Toast
How to Make Orange French Toast
- Beat together eggs, orange juice, orange liqueur, 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar and vanilla.
- Place bread slices in one layer in a large roasting or baking pan. Pour the egg mixture over bread layer.
- Turn to soak. Cover with cling-wrap. Place in refrigerator for at least two hours, turning bread slices occasionally.
- On a plate, combine confectioners sugar and brown sugar.
- Preheat electric skillet to 375.
- Melt butter and set aside. Remove bread slices from the egg mixture and place in skillet. Cook slices for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Add more butter to skillet, if necessary.
- Toss slices in sugar mixture and serve immediately.