Orange French Toast
1 largefrench bread loaf
1 cwhipping cream
1 corange juice, fresh
1 oztriple sec, (opt.)
·real maple syrup
·cooking spray, butter flavor
How to Make Orange French Toast
- Prepare 3 13x9x2-in. glass baking dishes with cooking spray. Slice bread in 1/2 to 3/4-in. slices.
- With a whisk, whip whipping cream, orange juice, sugar and triple sec. Whip until frothy.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture on both sides then lay in prepared dishes. Whatever mixture is left over, pour over slices. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate over night.
- Cook in skillet or on a griddle over med heat until browned on both sides. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon and serve with warmed maple syrup.
- NOTE: Great served with bacon, a small glass of orange juice and a big glass of milk.