★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 c
- firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp
- grated orange rind
- 1 Tbsp
- orange juice
- egg, beaten
- 3 pkg
- refrigerated butterflake dinner rolls
How to Make Nutty Stack-Ups
- 1Combine nuts, sugar, orange rind, juice, egg in a small bowl.
- 2Separate dough in each package and then split each roll into 3 layers.Spread 1/2 tsp of filling on 2 layers; stack with plain layer on top.
- 3Make 5 half-inch cuts with scissors from edge toward center on each stack. Place on greased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.