MY three c.c.c. muffins.(cranrains carrot cake.
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2/3 ccanola oil
1 tspalmond pure extract
1 3/4 cwhole wheat flour
1/4 cwheat germ
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspground cinnamon
1/3 csweetened flaked coconut
2 cgrated fine carrots
1 cchopped walnuts
1 can(s)(8 oz ) can crushed pineapple,drained (save juice for something)
1/4 cskin milk(or almond soy milk)
How to Make MY three c.c.c. muffins.(cranrains carrot cake.
- HEAT OVEN TO 400*. LINE standard 12-cup
muffin pan with paper liners OR spray bottom of muffin pan with cooking spray.
- WHISK brown sugar,eggs oil and almond extract in medium bowl until well blended
- COMBINE flour,wheat germ ,baking soda,salt cinnamon and salt .In large bowl stir in raisins and coconut.
STIR into egg mixture; fold in carrots, walnuts,pineapple and milk.
(BATTER will be very thick BUT not shouldn't dry)
- (4) SPOON batter into muffin pans ( or you can use a very small mini loaf pans.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tops are golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- TIP you might have check muffins vary depending on the depth of muffin cups or loafs
- ENJOY FOR I DO AND ITS VERY HEALTH,great on the road trip or breakfast,with yogurt and slice melon and cup of milk or coffee,or just it by itself.ITS SO YUMMMY NUTTY FOR YOUR TUMMY LOVE GRAME"S