Muesli with Red Berries
- 1/3 c
- quick-cooking oatmeal, preferably mccann's
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- granola with raisins
- 1 pinch
- kosher salt
- 1/3 c
- hottest tap water
- 1 Tbsp
- 4 large
- strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tsp
- greek yogurt for serving
How to Make Muesli with Red Berries
- 1Put the oatmeal, hazelnuts, granola and salt together in a cereal bowl. Pour the water and honey over the mixture, stir, and set aside to soak for 12-15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, toss the strawberries, raspberries and sugar together in another bowl and allow to macerate while the muesli is soaking.
- 3When ready to eat, divde the muesli between 2 bowls; divide the berries between the oat mixtures and stir in. Serve at room temperature with a dollop of yogurt on top.