Mock Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1 oz
- plain pork rinds
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Mock Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1Combine cinnamon and Splenda.
- 2Spread the pork rinds out in a single layer on a dinner plate. Drizzle the butter all over them then sprinkle them liberally with the cinnamon/Splenda mixture.
- 3If you like, you can warm them for about 20-30 seconds in the microwave.
- 4This is good as a sweet crunchy snack OR served as a cold cereal topped with some almond milk!
- 5Store in an air tight container.