Mock Cinnamon Toast Crunch
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ozplain pork rinds
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Mock Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Combine cinnamon and Splenda.
- Spread the pork rinds out in a single layer on a dinner plate. Drizzle the butter all over them then sprinkle them liberally with the cinnamon/Splenda mixture.
- If you like, you can warm them for about 20-30 seconds in the microwave.
- This is good as a sweet crunchy snack OR served as a cold cereal topped with some almond milk!
- Store in an air tight container.