Melt in Your Mouth Orange-Yogurt Pancakes
Without the orange gratings the orange flavor is really delicate and subtle. If you want it to pop more I recommend using the gratings.
I found this recipe in the Minnesota monthly and it's a new staple for sure! Hope you enjoy them!
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- orange juice
- orange gratings (optional)
- 3/4 c
- vanilla or plain yogurt (do not use greek!)
- 4 Tbsp
- butter (melted)
How to Make Melt in Your Mouth Orange-Yogurt Pancakes
- 1In a medium bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- 2In a small bowl mix together orange juice, gratings, yogurt, egg, and melted butter.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- 4Heat a medium skillet over medium to high heat until it gets pretty hot. Spray skillet with cooking spray or melt additional butter.
- 5Spoon in batter to make 3 inch pancakes. When pancakes bubble and start to brown flip and cook until cooked through and browned on both sides.
- 6Serve warm with maple syrup!