Mediterranean Brunch Bake
- refrigerated pillsbury french loaf in the can
- 12 oz
- frozen spinach..defrosted and all moisture squeezed out
- eggs..beaten with a splash of milk
- 1 medium
- onion sliced
- 1 pkg
- fresh sliced mushrooms
- minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 c
- monterey jack cheese
- 1 c
- feta cheese
- 1 small
- can of sliced black olives
- roma tomatoes
- 1/2 stick
- butter melted with 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
How to Make Mediterranean Brunch Bake
- 1In a skillet saulte onions, mushrooms, and a little garlic in olive oil. Cook until they start to carmalize.
- 2Whisk eggs with a splash of milk. incorporate spinach in the egg mixture.
- 3On a cookie sheet ..brush it with a little olive oil. unroll one of the french loaf and start the layers.
- 4Spinach egg mixture, onion mushrooms, monterey jack cheese then feta cheese, black olives, then roma tomatoes...reserve a few tomatoes and olives for the top.
- 5Unroll the french loaf bread and put ontop..seal the edges.. brush with half of the butter garlic mixture. Bake for 10 min..brush with remaining butter and top with a few tomatoes and olives..sprinkle with a little parmasean cheese if you have some. Bake another 15 or until the bread looks done.