McLynn's Stuffed Biscuits
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits - i like the buttered grands
- 1 lb
- thick sliced bacon - diced and cooked
- 1 pkg
- frozen southern style hash browns - cooked
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- sausage gravy, cold not cooked
How to Make McLynn's Stuffed Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Using a cookie sheet, spray lightly with oil.
- 2Set up each ingredient nearby in an individual bowl, container or paper plate. One at a time, flatten the biscuit with the palm of your hand.
- 3In the middle of each biscuit, using a small spoon, beginning with about a 1/2 tsp of saucel; spoon each ingredient. Use about a Tbls or as much as you can fit. It takes a little practice, but you will be suprised as just how much you can stuff into the biscuit. Pull the edges up while pushing (stuffing) the ingredients in. Pinch the open edges together to make a fat ball. Turn the ball over and place the pinched end on the cookie sheet. Place them as far apart as you would a biscuit. Repeat until you run out of biscuits or an ingredient. Cook according to biscuit directions.
- 4You will be suprised at all the different fillings you can use. Sausage (any kind), scrambled eggs, ham, chorizo, turkey and avocado, BBQ Beef, pulled pork, chicken salad, pepperoni - mushrooms and cheese with a little pizza sauce. The options are endless. Get your kids to help....they love picking new ingredients!