Matcha Green Tea Muffin (Gluten Free)
1/2 calmond flour
1/2 ccoconut flour
1/4 cgluten-free rolled oats
1/2 colive oil
1/2 calmond milk
1/3 csugar in the raw
2 Tbspmatcha green tea powder
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Matcha Green Tea Muffin (Gluten Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together sugar, egg, oil, almond milk and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes.
- Let rest in pan 30 minutes. Cool before serving.