Maple French Toast
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 Tbsp
- maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp
- milk, low-fat (or milk of your choice)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 4-6 slice
- bread of your choice
- serve with butter, syrup and powder sugar
How to Make Maple French Toast
- 1Beat eggs, maple syrup and milk until well blended (I used sugar free syrup and skim milk and the boys had no clue)
- 2heat a frying pan with the vegetable oil until hot enought for frying temperature.
- 3soak bread into the egg batter on both sides and place into the hot frying oil. Cook on both sides until light brown(or as dark as you like them.
- 4Place on your plates and spread with butter, syrup and sprinkle with powder sugar ( or as my grandsons say just pour it on Grammy)((I just use butter and powder sugar))