1/2 chalf and half or heavy whipping cream
1 cdiced ham
1 cdiced turkey
1/2 ccheese of choice (i used italian blend: mozzerella, asiago, parmesean and romano)
·veggies as desired (i used scallions, finely chopped and beaten into the egg mix)
1 Tbspolive oil, butter or margarine (can also use pam or another cooking spray)
How to Make Loaded Omelet
- Beat together eggs, scallions and half and half until frothy and completely blended
- Prepare frying pan with olive oil, butter, margarine or cooking spray over medium-high heat
- Pour egg mixture into pan (use spatula to lift edges as it cooks to prevent sticking).
- Add 3/4 ham, turkey and cheese to half of pan. Set aside remainder for topping. This is also time to add any desired veggies
- Gently fold remaining half over ingredients and allow cheese to melt (approximately 3 minutes).
- Slide omelet onto plate and top with remaining ham/turkey/cheese. Season as desired with salt/pepper or other seasoning. Serve hot.