Little Bites of Heaven
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 qt
- (30 oz ) frozen country style shredded hashbrown potatoes
- 2 c
- shredded 4-cheese mexican blend cheese
- 16 oz
- microwave bacon, black label crumbled
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh chives or green onions
- 1/4 c
- cup chopped red bell pepper
How to Make Little Bites of Heaven
- 11.Pre-heat oven to 400°F
.2.In a bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt, and pepper. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of the greased non-stick muffin cups. Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
.3.Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Divide sausage among muffin cups.
.4.Combine the eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with chives. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until set and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
- 2You can also use sausage .