Light and Fluffy Pancakes
1 1/2 csifted-self-rising flour
1/4 cwhite sugar
·butter or margarine or vegie spray
·optional-choclate chips, or fresh fruit, peanut butter
How to Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes
- beat eggs in small bowl
- mix flour and salt and sugar in large bowl
- add eggs
- add 1 cup buttermilk, mix well, add more buttermilk a little at a time until you get consistancy you like.
- add vanillia mix well
- let griddle or pan get hot add a little butter or spray to pan or griddle
- pour batter onto surface until desired size and cook until bubbles form all over the top, flip and watch them rise to very light and fluffy.
- this step is optional, add choclate chips to pancakes on the griddle or fresh berries, or thinly sliced bananas.