Light and Fluffy Pancakes
- eggs- beaten
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- sifted-self-rising flour
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 c
- white sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine or vegie spray
- optional-choclate chips, or fresh fruit, peanut butter
How to Make Light and Fluffy Pancakes
- 1beat eggs in small bowl
- 2mix flour and salt and sugar in large bowl
- 3add eggs
- 4add 1 cup buttermilk, mix well, add more buttermilk a little at a time until you get consistancy you like.
- 5add vanillia mix well
- 6let griddle or pan get hot add a little butter or spray to pan or griddle
- 7pour batter onto surface until desired size and cook until bubbles form all over the top, flip and watch them rise to very light and fluffy.
- 8this step is optional, add choclate chips to pancakes on the griddle or fresh berries, or thinly sliced bananas.