king's hawaiian french toast
a recipe by
Old Monroe, MO
So today my lovely daughter created her first recipe for Small Town Woman. This is Lilly’s King Hawaiian French Toast and boy is it delicious. Maybe you can get your daughter to make you some! This family friendly sweet breakfast treat is quick to come together. It combines all of those sweet Hawaiian ingredients that everyone loves like pineapple, coconut and sweet bread.
prep time 5 Min
cook time 15 Min
method Stove Top
Ingredients For king's hawaiian french toast
1package kings hawaiian sweet rolls 12 count
1can pineapple tidbits drained.
1/4 cmaple syrup
3 Tbspsweetened coconut flakes
How To Make king's hawaiian french toast
1Cut Kings Hawaiian rolls in half. Whisk eggs, milk and cinnamon in medium bowl.Add 1 tablespoon of butter to small saucepan. Add drained pineapple, maple syrup and vanilla. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2Heat 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in skillet. Working quickly dip rolls in egg mixture and add to skillet. Cook until brown on bottom, flip and cook until brown on other side. Work in two batches. Keep the first batch in the oven uncovered on warm.
3Spoon the pineapple syrup over the french toast and sprinkle with coconut.
- Last Step: Don't forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Categories & Tags for King's Hawaiian French Toast:
- Other Breakfast
- #french toast
- #best french toast recipe
- #easy french toast
- #easy french toast recipe
- #french toast king's hawaiian
- #french toast recipe
- #french toast skillet
- #how to make french toast
- #King's hawaiian french toast
- #king's hawaiian french toast recipe
- #king's hawaiian rolls french toast
- #pineapple french toast
- Stove Top