Vicki Butts (lazyme)6
How to Make Irish Toast
- 1Cut the bread into 12 slices.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, Irish whiskey, Irish cream liqueur, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- 3Heat some of the butter in a skillet over medium heat until the butter is hot and the foam has disappeared.
- 4Press each bread slice into the egg mixture, then fry in the hot skillet until nicely browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add more butter to skillet as needed.
- 5Brush each slice with butter, and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.