★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- grands jr butter tasting biscuits (10 count)
- 1/2 lb
- deli ham, shredded
- 1 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 c
- honey mustard dressing
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Honey Ham Biscuit Sliders
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Lightly spray a 9 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3Separate each biscuit into two layers. Spread each layer with honey mustard and top with swiss cheese.
- 4Place half of the biscuits, cheese side up, in the bottom prepared pan.
- 5Top with ham. Top ham with remaining biscuits, cheese side down. Brush biscuit tops with melted butter.
- 6Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Heat honey in microwave for 20 seconds. Brush biscuit tops with warm honey. Serve immediately.