3 coats, regular
1 calmonds, slivered or sliced
1 cchopped walnuts or pecans
3/4 cshredded coconut (sweetened)
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/4 cmaple syrup
2 Tbspmaple syrup
1/4 coil (vegetable or canola)
1 craisins (or dried apples or cranberries)
How to Make Homemade Granola
- Preheat oven to 250.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir oil/syrup mixture into oat mixture until oats are well coated.
- Spray two baking sheets lightly with non-stick spray. Spread mixture into thin layer over both baking sheets.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, while still warm, stir in dried fruit. Cool completely before serving.