Ham and Eggs Pizza
Recipe and photo adapted from Taste of home.
- 1 tube(s)
- (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 c
- finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 c
- frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 c
- ( 4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Ham and Eggs Pizza
- 1Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan.
Press onto the bottom and 1/4 inch up the sides, sealing seams and perforations.
Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper.
Sprinkle ham, hash browns and Cheddae cheese over crust.
Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until eggs are completely set.