Grands Biscuit Donuts
My husband and I couldn't wait to try it, and then we made it on one of our camping trips
A great part of the fun of camping is the food in addition to everything else.
- can of the large grands biscuits (or 2 cans depending on how many people you have with you
- peanut oil
How to Make Grands Biscuit Donuts
- 1open the can of biscuits and separate all of them
- 2to make a hole in the center of each biscuit, use a bottle cap and push through in the center of each biscuit
- 3you can also save the "holes" to fry
- 4get your oil very hot and put some of the biscuits in the oil. I would probably fry about 3 or 4 at a time.
- 5they will immediately puff up and look just like donuts
- 6fry until brown and then turn over, but watch carefully so they don't burn. You also want to make sure that they are cooked inside
- 7take them out of the oil and let them cool
you can either sprinkle them with sugar, powered sugar, cinnamom and sugar combined or make a glaze to pour over
- 8they are delicious!