Fruity Nutella French Toast Rolls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 tspvanilla extract
6-8fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
·or 1 banana, chopped
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
How to Make Fruity Nutella French Toast Rolls
- Whisk eggs with milk and vanilla; set aside.
- Cut the crusts off of bread slices.
Roll the bread slices flat with a rolling pin.
- Spread a layer of Nutella on each slice of bread.
Sprinkle with strawberries along one edge of bread slice and roll up.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Dip rolls in egg mixture, coating on all sides.
Shake off excess.
Add to skillet and cook on all sides, turning frequently, until golden brown.
Add more butter to skillet as needed.
- Remove from skillet.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.