★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cgolden raisins, plumped and drained
9 ozquick cooking oats
5 ozcoarsely chopped almonds
1/2 clight brown sugar - firmly packed
1/2 cegg substitute, thawed
1/8 tspalmond extract
How to Make Fruit & Nut Breakfast Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 13x9 nonstick baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Line pan with a sheet of wax paper over bottom and up sides of pan.
- In medium bowl combine raisins with flour, tossing to coat and set aside.
- Add oats, almonds and sugar and stir to combine.
- Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Invert pan onto clean work surface discarding wax paper.
- Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 12 equal bars, making 24.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap and freeze for future use.