French Toast Sandwich
★★★★★ 2 votes5
10 slicewheat bread
2 Tbspmilk, 2%
2 tspvanilla extract
1 jar(s)your favorite peanut butter
1 jar(s)your favorite jelly or jam
1 bottlemaple syrup
How to Make French Toast Sandwich
- In a large empty jar with a lid combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and milk. Close the jar with the lid and make sure the lid is on well. Shake the contents until well blended...1-2 minutes. Then pour the contents into a large bowl.
- Pre heat a large saucepan on medium low heat. Before adding toast melt a slice of butter.
- In the bowl of mixed ingredients dip a slice of bread covering both sides of the with the mixture. Place in the heated pan. A large saucepan should cook 4 slices at a time. Cook each side until brown...approximately 1-2 minute each side.
- While bread is still warm take 2 slices and spread desired amount of peanut butter and jelly on the inside on the slices. Close the sandwich and top with desired amount of syrup.
- Finally, enjoy your yummy in the tummy french toast sandwich.