French Bread French Toast
How to Make French Bread French Toast
- Mix together well: eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. You can add as little or as much cinnamon to the mixture to your liking. (if you're wanting to make a bigger batch and use the entire loaf, you will more than likely end up making more of this)
- Pour into a cake pan. Slice your french bread into 2" slices. I did mine about an inch in this picture because I ended up having more company over than I expected so had to make sure I had enough for everyone.
- Lay your bread into the egg mixture and allow the french bread to completely soak up the mixture, flipping over once, then sprinkle cinnamon atop. They will be heavy so you have to pick them up carefully so as not to rip them apart. Make sure they are completely saturated.
- Spray your frying pan with Pam and allow it to heat up, placing your bread pieces in afterwards. Cook on each side approximately 2 or 3 minutes pending how high you have your flame, just enough to make the outside nice and toasty and enough time to allow the mixture to cook up on the inside.
- Drop onto a place and pretty it up! I used spray butter and drizzled a line over them then added warm butter pecan syrup. Wait till you sink your teeth into them, so moist, tasty, and will leave you wanting more!