How to Make Fluffy Pancakes
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, butter, vanilla and milk.
- Mix the liquid ingredients quickly into the dry ingredients. The batter should be pretty thick.
- Pour the batter by the 1/4 cup full onto a greased griddle preheated to 325-350 or a skillet preheated to medium heat. Cook until bubbly and slightly dry around the edge, flip and cook until done.
- Serve with peanut butter and syrup. Enjoy!