Extremely Simple Raspberry Pancakes
I took a simple bisquick recipe and then added raspberry preserves! My hubby and I loved the crunch of the seeds and it was sweet enough that we ate them plain. Simply delicious!
- 2 c
- bisquick mix
- 1/2 jar(s)
- smuckers raspberry preserves
- 1 c
How to Make Extremely Simple Raspberry Pancakes
- 1Combine milk, eggs, and bisquick mix together in medium bowl
- 2Add half a jar of Smuckers (or store brand) preserves into mix. Mix throughly as it will be very lumpy at first.
- 3Grease skillet with cooking spray or butter and then on medium-low heat pour mixture to create pancakes. Pancakes take about four to five minutes to brown properly keep a close eye because I burnt my first couple of pancakes.
- 4Serve with maple syrup or eat plain!