☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 Tbsp
- can't believe it's not butter or butter
- 1/4 c
- egg substitute
- 2 Tbsp
- shredded cheddar cheese -divided
- 1/2 c
- canned chili wbeans heated
- 1/4 medium
- avocado sliced-about three slices
- 1 or more Tbsp
- chopped green or red onion
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Ebchiava
- 1In a 9" fry pan melt CBINB or butter till hot and add egg. Salt & pepper as desired. As egg cooks, move pan back and forth and side to side a bit to spread egg as this will cook it more evenly. Add 1 Tablespoon of the cheese and after it sets, fold in half, in the pan. After a minute turn over and cook other side for about one minute more.
- 2Remove egg to a plate and top with the warmed chili, sprinkle with the other tablespoon of cheddar cheese, chopped onion and top with sliced avocado. Drizzle on the 2 Tablespoons of Salsa Verde or Avocado Salsa both from Trader Joe's.
- 3This recipe is well under 400 Calories using Egg Substitutes, Can't Believe It's Not Butter and the measures posted. I serve mine with fresh fruit and just a few Tortilla Chips which are optional. Enjoy!